Each App is custom designed to reflect your school's brand, no two apps look the same, not just through colour scheme and image/logo but more significantly, including sliding menus and slide shows in the app header image.
In terms of the functionality, there are also lots of differences
- Parents and students can register individually.
- School can send individual parents messages and the parent can reply.
- There is the opportunity to create secure groups, wherein content is only visible to members of the group... perfect for tutor groups to share content.
- Parents evening booking system....School can set up an event and parents can select available dates in order to meet their child's teacher.
- Content in the site can be automated. For example the school calendar can automatically import directly form the school's website.
- Other website content can also automatically updated in the app, for example news and newsletters.
- Different types of content can be included in the app for example galleries, social media pages for Facebook, Twitter and instagram....school videos can be played in the app from YouTube.
- School can keep policies updated in the app. In our meetting with Ofsted last year, their officer explained that although previously it was mandatory for the school to have a website, the delivery of this kind of information would be perfectly acceptable if delivered in an app, provided parents were given plenty of notice of the app's existence. See our help section on what information it is mandatory to provided by schools
Also instead of support offered by email we provide telephone support and we pledge to respond to all requests within 4 hours.