Apps for Schools is owned and managed by Idea Farm Limited.
Idea Farm was formed in 2009 developing websites, native smartphone applications and progressive web applications.
Idea Farm Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 07060446.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which will come into force in 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
How will Idea Farm comply with the GDPR?
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection